All material contained on the fows.org web site is covered by a disclaimer and protected by UK and international copyright laws.
Access to the fows.org website is subject to you agreeing to the following:
1. This site is designed for information purposes only.
2. All texts emanating from the members of the Fellowship of Word and Spirit will be indicated and are copyright Fellowship of Word & Spirit. Other material is likely to be copyright by the original sources to which links will be clearly provided where these are known.
4. The opinions expressed in linked items will often not represent the views of Fellowship of Word & Spirit and no such news items, with the exceptions of statement endorsed by the Council of Fellowship of Word & Spirit, should be taken as indicating the policty of views of the Fellowship on any issue.
5. Fellowship of Word & Spirit give no guarantees as to the accuracy of any information on this site nor on any other site to which links are provided. The information contained on the site is for general information only and Fellowship of Word & Spirit shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained on the site. The Fellowship will not be liable for any consequences of the site being temporarily or permanently unavailabe, for broken links, or for content not being locatable. Information may be added or removed without notice.
6. You are given access to the site on condition that you agree to indemnify Fellowship of Word & Spirit and not to hold it liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained on the site.
7. The site shall be governed by English law and any claims or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
Fellowship of Word & Spirit will do all that it can to protect your privacy and will only use data relating you in accordance with this policy.
Information will be kept only for as long as required by law or as is relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it is collected.
The Fellowship has technical and security procedures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information.
The Fellowship does not disclose data to third parties except as required by law.
In any other circumstances where you are required to enter data the uses to which this will be put will be described.